Abiodun O.K. Johnson, M.D. F.R.C.P.
1965 University of London at the University College, Ibadan, Nigeria
Post Graduate Training
1966 Rotating Internship at the General, Island Maternity, & Children’s Hospitals, Lagos, Nigeria
1967 Pediatrics, Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Lagos, Nigeria
1968 Registrar, Department of Medicine, LUTH, Lagos, Nigeria
1969 House Physician, Pediatrics, The Hammersmith Hospital, Du Cane Road, London, U K
1970 Senior House Physician in Medicine & Pediatrics, Canadian Red Cross Memorial Hospital, Taplow, Bucks, U K
1971 Registrar, Department of Medicine, Professorial Medical Unit, Stobhill Hospital, Glasgow, U K
1971 Senior Registrar in Pediatrics, University College Hospital, Ibadan & Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria
1974 Fellowship, Pediatric Gastroenterology & Nutrition, Stanford University Medical Center, Palo Alto, CA
Pediatrics, 2001, 2008
American Gastroenterological Association, 1990
• Chong SKF, Lou, QY, Johnson, A, et al. The seroprevalence of Helicobacter pylori in a referral population of children in the United states. Am J Gastroenterol
• Johnson, AOK. Nutrition and International Child Health. An invited Guest Editorial. Arch Ibadan Med 2007;8(1):1-4.
• Osgood M, Johnson AOK. Lactose Intolerance. In: Clinical Studies in Medical Biochemistry. 3rd ed. Eds. Glew R, Rosenthal M. Oxford University Press, Publishers
2007:266-277 (Chapter 25).
• Alsayouf H, Turner C, Hamous JE, Johnson AOK. Hematemesis in a neonate. Clin Pediatr 2006;45:105-108.
• Akinyinka OO, Falade AG, Johnson AO. Choledochal Cysts in African Infants: a report of three cases and a review of the literature. Tropical Gastroenterol 2005;26(1):34-36.