Hematology & Oncology
Professor, Residency Program Director
Curtis Turner, M.D.
1986 Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine, Charleston, SCPost Graduate Training
1987 Pediatrics, Medical University of South Carolina
1989 Pediatrics, Louisiana State University New Orleans
1993 Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, University of Florida, GainesvilleSpecialty Certification
Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 1996, 2004Recent Publications
• Stover DG, Alapati S, Regueira O, Turner C, Whitlock JA. Treatment of Juvenile Xanthogranuloma.
Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2008; 51:130-3.
• Selvan V, Vasylyeva TL, Turner C, Regueira O. One Disease, Multiple Manifestations.
Pediatric Annals 2008; 37: 92-95.
• Turner CW, Regueira O. letter to editor “Pediatric Oncologists suffer from decreased
funding”; Hem/Onc Today; 2007; 8: 2-3.
• Joffe S, Fernandez C, Pentz RD, Ungar DR , Mathew NA, , Turner CW et al Involving
Children in Decision-Making about Research Participation. Journal of Pediatrics, 2006;
• Johnson AOK, Alsayouf H, Hamous JE, Turner C. Hematemesis in a Neonate. Clinical
Pediatrics 2006; 45: 105-108.
• Turner CW Finding The Needle In The Haystack: Diagnosis Of Primary Immune Deficiencies.
Panhandle Health 2005; 15:17-20.