The Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Office of Institutional Research was established in March 2001.
The responsibilities of this office are:
- Preparation of the Texas Higher Coordinating Board (THECB) CBM008 Faculty report (annually), CBM009 Graduation report (annually), CBM00R Resident Report (annually) and TXP-7 Faculty Decisions (biennially).
- Preparation of all Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) data collections.
- Coordination and preparation of Performance Measures for the Legislative Budget Board (LBB).
- Preparation of National Study of Postsecondary Faculty (NSOPF) data.
- Preparation of National Postsecondary Student Aid Study (NPSAS) data.
- Serving as historical repository of certified student enrollment and graduation data.
- Ensuring data integrity, consistency, and accuracy of those official reports under its responsibility to state, federal, and other external agencies.
- Preparation of ad hoc institutional reports in support of management objectives, including demographic reports and trend/statistical analysis.
- Preparation of quarterly State Auditors Office (SAO) FTE Report.
- Preparation of quarterly USAS/ABEST Reconciliation (LBB).
This website has been established to serve as a readily accessible access point for various student reports and graphs.