Therapy Assistance Online
- TAO is an interactive, web-based program that provides guided activities to help overcome anxiety, depression and other common concerns.
- TAO is based on well-researched and highly effective strategies for helping anxiety, depression and other common concerns.
- Each week, you will watch engaging videos, complete exercises, and meet with a counselor via private, secure, videoconferencing for a 10-15-minute consultation.
- Weekly exercises take approximately 30-40 minutes to complete.
- Daily homework can be completed on a smart phone, tablet, or computer. These take about 1-2 minutes per entry and the treatment is most effective if you make an entry 2 or more times per day.
TAO allows you to get effective treatment when your schedule or life makes it hard to get to the counseling center.
***Check out a sample TAO session at this link: Preview of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.