Emergency & Liability Forms Tutorial
Students participating in a TTUHSC sponsored international program or activity are required to complete an emergency and liability forms packet. An interactive version of the forms is located on the sidebar under the International Programs for Students link. Students may complete the forms at their convenience and bring them to the pre-departure orientation.
To assist students in completing the forms, an on-line tutorial has been created (see link below). Before beginning the tutorial, we suggest you gather the following items:
- The address & phone number of the host institution you will be traveling to or the host organization you will be traveling with
- The name of your mentor / supervisor at the host institution / organization
- The e-mail address & phone number of the mentor / supervisor
- The phone number of the faculty member leading the program if you are participating in a faculty-led program
- An address & phone number where you can be contacted while you are abroad
- A hardcopy of your flight itinerary
- The name, phone number, & e-mail address for two emergency contacts (parent, spouse, significant other, close friend, etc.)
- A check or money order made payable to HTH Worldwide Insurance if you intend to purchase international health & MEDEVAC insurance through TTUHSC's contract with HTH Worldwide
- Proof of international health & MEDEVAC insurance if insurance is provided by your program or you are purchasing on your own
- A copy of your passport
Having these items available while you work through the tutorial will allow the completion of the forms to go smoother and more quickly.
If at any point during the tutorial you have a question about the information being requested on the forms, you may make note of that particular section and receive assistance at the pre-departure orientation. You may also contact OGH at 806-743-2900.