Student Ambassadors for Diversity and Inclusion Application
2021-2022 Application Information
The TTUHSC Student Ambassadors for Diversity and Inclusion committee is for students dedicated to serving and representing the Office of Diversity and Inclusion and its mission. Selected members will help implement campus diversity initiatives and bring awareness to diversity issues, while upholding the core values at the Health Sciences Center.
Requirements for Membership
- Be willing to serve and represent TTUHSC and the Office of Diversity and Inclusion for one full year.
- Remain in good academic standing at TTUHSC.
- Be enrolled for the entire school year and able to represent TTUHSC in a credible and professional manner.
- Exhibit academic excellence, strong communication skills, leadership skills and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to attend scheduled mandatory training and agree to the time commitment to fulfill all duties.
- Serve one-year term.
- Attend and actively participate in scheduled monthly meetings.
- Assist at sponsored events.
- Actively engage, listen and have an open mind.
- Complete the 2021-2022 Student Ambassadors for Diversity and Inclusion Application by July 31, 2021.
- Applicants will be notified via email of their acceptance by August 23, 2021.
- Term is September 1, 2021 - August 31, 2021.
Contact Doris Hereford, Director of Student Diversity and Inclusion, 806-743-6489, firstname.lastname@example.org.