Student Ambassadors for Diversity & Inclusion
The Student Ambassadors for Diversity & Inclusion (SADI) will represent the student body in issues of diversity and equity, provide opportunities for engagement and learning, support our underrepresented groups and uphold the TTUHSC values. With this main purpose, the team will focus on the following goals:
- Creating opportunities and providing the resources for students and the community to engage in activities to advance Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) priorities,
- Fostering an environment of respect and inclusion and celebrating the diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences of our student body,
- Providing informative activities that acknowledge disparities in marginalized and minority populations, addressing systemic barriers to healthcare, and providing solutions,
- Developing diversity awareness through events and activities designed to carry forward a mission of solidarity and encourage social and cultural competency,
- Providing a safe, positive space and channel through which issues of diversity can be communicated and discussed, and
- Being the voice of the student body in the DEI Committee and providing the students’ perspective and concerns.
If you have any questions please reach out to email@example.com.