Student Ambassadors for Diversity & Inclusion
The Student Ambassadors for Diversity & Inclusion (SADI) serve as leaders for the student body of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC) in matters related to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Ambassadors will support the Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (ODEI) in providing opportunities for learning and engagement and in efforts of supporting underrepresented groups while upholding the values of the TTUHSC enterprise. SADI members will be empowered to demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion by abiding by the following standards:
- Create opportunities and for students to engage in activities to advance Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) priorities;
- Foster an environment of respect and inclusion through celebrating the diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences of the student body;
- Collaborate with the ODEI to provide campus programming that acknowledges lived experiences of marginalized and minoritized populations, addresses systemic barriers to healthcare, and provides knowledge on possible solutions;
- Support an inclusive campus experience among peers in visible manner;
- Serve as a liaison between ODEI and the Ambassador’s respective campus.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to meet the 2021-2022 Ambassadors.
If you have any questions please reach out to email@example.com.