How to Surplus
- Online Transfer Request
- If you need to surplus an item, review your property inventory. If an item is on your
inventory, you must initiate an online transfer request.
Initiate the transfer to:
Department: General Services Lbk-20116
Orgn: Surplus Movers Lbk-201175
- Surplus Property Pending Transfer
- Once the transfer is initiated, complete the Cognos report, Surplus Property Pending Transfer.
- Located: Public Folders > HSC Finance > Specialized Department Reports > General
- HINT: Use Internet Explorer as the browser.
- Non-inventoried Items
- Pick-up / Drop-off
- If you would like Surplus to pick-up the items from your area, email the completed
spreadsheet to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (806) 743-2079.
- You will be contacted to schedule a time to remove the items.
- Otherwise, please bring the item(s) to BA085 with the completed paperwork during normal viewing hours.
- For computers, you may use the Computer Disposal Form (optional).
*IT wants your surplus laptops.
- DO NOT remove hard drives.