Welcome to the McAfee VirusScan web site for the Texas Tech University Health Sciences
This site contains information regarding McAfee VirusScan Anti-Malware software all
students, faculty and staff of the TTUHSC for personal use. This encompasses all of
the TTUHSC campuses and includes distance-education students as well.
McAfee VirusScan Anti-Malware is only available on CD media at the cost of $3.00 US. This media is for personal use only and must not be used on TTUHSC computers. An
institutional version of these products is automatically installed on all TTUHSC computers
This is copyrighted software, and must not be distributed to people who are not associated
with TTUHSC. McAfee limits the purchase of one software media per person per year.
Purchase VirusScan Anti-Malware Software Media (for personal use)
Purchasing software media requires an eRaider login.
VirusScan Anti-Malware Software is available for Windows and Mac.
- Visit the IT Media Purchase site at https://www.ttuhsc.edu/it/is/itsolutioncenter/media/purchase/.
- Click Log In to purchase and view media in the catalog.
- Sign in using your eRaider username and password.
- If this is your first time to use this system, click View/Edit Your Profile and update your mailing information before proceeding to the catalog.
- Click View The Media Catalog to view media in the catalog.
- Choose the software you wish to add to your cart.
- Click User Options at anytime to return to IT Media Purchase welcome page.
- Please read carefully all information regarding use and limitations of select software
- Follow the instructions on each page to complete the checkout process.
- You will be required to read, understand, and agree to McAfee agreement before purchasing
software media. McAfee limits the purchase of one software media per person per year.