OU Campus Content Management System
Creating New Pages and Directories
A new page can be created from existing templates within the OU Campus system by accessing
the Pages list view. The Pages list view can be accessed by selecting Content > Pages from the global navigation bar. Pages should be created from within the appropriate
directory. Not all users have the authority to create new pages, and users with authority
to create new pages may have restricted access to the type of template that may be
New Page Creation Options
A new page can be created from the Pages list view by using the New button.
Users can additionally click the drop-down indicator on the New button to display
the available templates.
New Content Dialog
The templates available vary depending on access settings. Users click one of the
templates to open the form-based editing for a new page using the selected template.
The New Content dialog includes:
- Template Icon: Provides users a thumbnail icon, usually depicting the functionality of the template
associated with the image.
- Template Name: Provides the name of the template (or the template's file name) as it appears in
the OU Campus system.
New Page Wizard
Creating a New Page
- Navigate to the Pages list view by selecting Content > Pages from the global navigation
- Click New button or use the drop-down menu.
- Select the type of page to be created.
- Fill out the New Page information in the displayed dialog.
- When the information is completed, click Create.
Each selection will present its own page properties, which must be completed in order
for the page or directory to be configured. Complete the requested information. For