To ensure you receive all communications from Merlin, please add TTUHSC to your email account's Safe Sender list.
If you have an email account @hotmail.com, @live.com, or @outlook.com, this is especially necessary.
Please see instructions below:
ADDING TTUHSC TO SAFE SENDERS FOR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT EMAIL ADDRESSES
- Sign in to your Microsoft account
"Microsoft account" is the new name for what used to be called a "Windows Live ID." Your Microsoft account is the combination of an email address and a password that you use to sign in to email services at Hotmail, MSN, Live or Outlook.com. If you use an email address and password to sign in to these or other services, you already have a Microsoft account.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner near account name.
- Choose More mail settings from the drop down menu.
- Click Safe and blocked senders under Preventing junk email.
- Click Safe Senders..
- Enter ttuhsc.edu in the Sender or domain to mark as safe field and click Add to list.
If you have any questions about adding ttuhsc.edu to your safe senders list, please call the IT Solution Center at 806-743-1234.
Click here for downloadable instructions pdf