The Office of Accreditation is committed to enhancing and maximizing the success of the TTUHSC School of Pharmacy, its students, faculty, staff and administration. This will be accomplished through thoughtful and effective use of evaluation and planning techniques and best practices. Collaboration, cooperation, collegiality, broad participation and innovation will be promoted and valued in all of our activities.
ADMINISTRATORS AND STAFF
|Senior Associate Dean of Curricular Affairs, Assessment and Accreditation|
Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE): The ACPE is recognized by the US Department of Education (USDE) for the accreditation and pre-accreditation, within the United States, of professional degree programs in pharmacy leading to the degree of Doctor of Pharmacy, including those programs offered via distance education.
The Doctor of Pharmacy Program (Pharm.D.) at the TTUHSC School of Pharmacy is accredited by ACPE through June 30, 2020.
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC): SACSCOC is the regional body for the accreditation of degree-granting higher education institutions in the Southern states. It serves as the common denominator of shared values and practices among the diverse institutions in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Latin America and other international sites approved by the Commission on Colleges that award associate, baccalaureate, masters, or doctoral degrees.
The Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC) is accredited by SACSCOC through 2019.
RESOURCES AND LINKS
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Pharmacy Mission & Vision Statements
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Accreditation Page
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) Training and Workshops
- Southern Association on Colleges & Schools Commission on Schools (SACSCOC)
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)
- American Pharmacists Association (APhA)