Faisal Alamri completed his Bachelor in Pharmacy degree from King Saud University, Saudi Arabia, in 2011, and his Master of Science in Pharmacology from Long Island University, Brooklyn, NY, in 2015. He joined the Graduate Program in Pharmaceutical Sciences as a PhD student in Fall of 2015, and is presently working in the laboratory of Dr. Vardan Karamyan with the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- MS: Pharmacology & Toxicology, Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy, Long Island University, Brooklyn, NY, 2015
- BPharm: King Saud University, Saudi Arabia, 2011
Evaluating the role of neurolysin in stroke by using pharmacological and pathophysiological studies.
- Faisal Alamri, Abdullah Al Shoyaib, Abbie Biggers, Srinidhi Jayaraman, Vardan T. Karamyan. "Von Frey and Forepaw Grip Strength Tests for Assessment of Long-Term Sensorimotor Impairment after Experimental Stroke." Sixteenth Annual Research Days, TTUHSC School of Pharmacy, Amarillo TX; June 2017.
- 03/15/2017 "Establishing Novel Sensorimotor Tests for Long-Term Functional Assessment After Experimental Stroke"
- Graduate Student Association in Amarillo, 2015-present.
- Selected into Pharmaceutical Honor Society, Beta Theta Chapter of the Rho Chi Society, at Long Island University, Brooklyn, NY, March 2015 - present.