Ekram Chowdhury completed his Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from the University of Asia Pacific, and his Masters degree in Pharmacy from East West University, Bangladesh, in 2013. He joined the Graduate Program in Pharmaceutical Sciences as a PhD student in the summer of 2015, and is presently working in the laboratory of Dr. Ulrich Bickel with the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- MPharm: East West University, Bangladesh, 2013
- BPharm: University of Asia Pacific, 2010
Drug delivery systems targeting the blood brain barrier; Pharmacokinetics
- Miah MK, Chowdhury EA, Bickel U, Mehvar R. Evaluation of [14C] and [13C] Sucrose as Blood-Brain Barrier Permeability Markers. J Pharm Sci. 2017 Jun;106(6):1659-1669. doi: 10.1016/j.xphs.2017.02.011. Epub 2017 Feb 24
- Ekram Ahmed Chowdhury, Mohammad K. Miah, Reza Mehvar, Ulrich Bickel. “Validation of LC-MS/MS Method for the Quantification of [13C12] Sucrose for Application in the Measurement of Blood Brain Barrier Permeability in Different Biological Matrices.” Fifteenth Annual Research Days, TTUHSC School of Pharmacy, Amarillo, TX; June 2016.
- 11/09/2016 "LC-MS/MS based validation and analysis of three stable isotope labeled sucrose variants in different biological matrices"
- Graduate Student Association of Amarillo – Historian, 2017-2018.
- Graduate Student Association of Amarillo, 2015-present.