- Graduate Student / Research Assistant
||1406 S Coulter
Amarillo, TX 79106-1786
Carl ‘Joey’ Greene completed his Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry and Biology
from West Texas A&M University, Canyon, TX in 2016. He joined the Graduate Program
in Pharmaceutical Sciences as a PhD student in the fall of 2016, and is presently
working in the laboratory of Dr. Hiranmoy Das with the Department of Biomedical Sciences.
- BS: Chemistry and Biology, West Texas A&M University, Canyon, TX, 2016
- Rolph DN, Greene CJ and Das H. Nanofiber Expanded CD34+ Stem Cells as an Alternative for Bone Marrow
Transplantation. In: Bone Marrow Transplantation (pp. 2-37). Telagrana, India: Avid Science; 2016. Book Chapter.
- Carl J Greene, Daniela N Rolph, Suman Kanji, Manjusri Das, Matthew Joseph, Reeva Aggarwal, and
Hiranmoy Das. “Formulating topical application method of stem cells products for diabetic
wound therapy”. Sixteenth Annual Research Days, TTUHSC School of Pharmacy, Amarillo
TX; June 2017.
- Graduate Student Association at Amarillo, 2016-present.