Suthe, Sreedhar Reddy
Sreedhar Reddy Suthe completed his Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, in Hyderabad, India, in 2013. He joined the Graduate Program in Pharmaceutical Sciences as a PhD student in Spring 2015, and is presently working in the laboratory of Dr. Ming-Hai Wang with the Department of Biomedical Sciences.
- BPharm: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India, 2013
Cancer Therapeutics; Antibody Drug Conjugates; Drug Discovery and Development; Molecular Cancer Biology.
Before Admission to GPPS:
- Sreedhar Reddy Suthe, Anjali Gupta. "Synthesis and screening of novel substituted 2,3-disubstituted Quinoxaline analogues for Anti-cancer Screening". Patlolla Ramakrishna Reddy College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad, India; March 2013.
After Admission to GPPS:
- Podium Presentation: Sreedhar Reddy Suthe, Liang Feng, Hang-Ping Yao, Ruiwen Zhang, and Ming-Hai Wang. “A novel antibody-drug conjugate targeting RON-receptor as a therapeutic strategy for treatment of triple-negative breast cancer [TNBC]”. Sixteenth Annual Research Days, TTUHSC School of Pharmacy, Amarillo TX; June 2017.
- Sreedhar Reddy Suthe, Liang Feng, Ming-Hai Wang. “Antibody Drug Conjugates: Opportunities and Challenges.” Fifteenth Annual Research Days, TTUHSC School of Pharmacy, Amarillo, TX; June 2016.
- 02/22/2017 A Novel Antibody-Drug Conjugate Targeting RON Receptor-Tyrosine Kinase for Treatment of Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC)”
- 04/13/2016 "Cysteine Bridging for Stable and Homogeneous Antibody Drug Conjugates(ADC): Synthesis of Bisalkylating Linker"
- Graduate Student Association at Amarillo, 2015-present