Provider Payor Relations
The Mission of Provider Payor Relations is to attract highly qualified faculty that are enrolled efficiently, allowing superior patient care encouraging and protecting revenue growth through the functions of Faculty Recruitment, Provider Enrollment and Managed Care.
- Contract administration
- Developing managed care contracting strategies
- ACO and CIN contracting committees
- Liaison to both external & internal customers and other special projects
- Chargemaster functions
- TTPA Executive and Board Committee presentations and administration support
- TeamChoice operations and Board of Directors administrative support
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center currently contracts with 40+ different Payors in which we are delegated, meaning the providers do not have to go through 40+ Credentialing application process with each Payor.
- PPR Lead Specialists are responsible for confirming each packet received is complete
- Process the Medicare and Medicaid(s) applications based on their regulations
- Submitting a provider profile to our delegated Payors
- Following up with each Payor by inquiring every week for a provider effective date of in network participation
- Medicare and Medicaid also require either re-enrollment or revalidation approximately every two years
- PPR Lead Specialist process all of this daunting paperwork to ensure continuation of enrollment and revenue flow.
- Advertisement quotes and postings on diverse websites
- EEO Compliance and guidance for clinical departments
- SPARC Onboarding processes and an all-encompassing onboarding checklist
- Sourcing candidates and creating a pipeline of possible candidates
- Faculty Candidate Site Visits: booking flights, organizing itineraries, completing reimbursements
- Faculty Recruitment tracking and analytical reports
- First day welcome basket for new physicians
SPARC Provider Onboarding
Onboard your New Hire Physicians and Allied Health Professionals using resources from PPR's SPARC Onboarding website. SPARC stands for Supporting Providers After Recruitment Care, therefore we offer services to help the New Hire in this transition, as well as the clinical departments.
You have no idea how awesome/wonderful/spectacular this checklist (SPARC Onboarding) is!!! SO helpful - thanks again to you and the dept!
Unit Manager Anesthesiology
We're here to help. Contact us if you have questions.
Provider Payor Relations
Mail Stop: 8300