Distinguished Staff Awards
Quality Team Award
The Quality Team Award recognizes a team of employees that fostered cooperation with employees internal and/or external to increase productivity and efficiency in the organization. Each team member must have one or more years of service with Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. This team puts forth an exemplary effort, contributes to the morale of the department, accepts responsibility, and demonstrates a positive attitude. Teams receiving this award collaborate in meeting the needs of the HSC.
- Individual team members must have one or more years of continuous service with TTUHSC.
- Individual team members have a current performance evaluation on file with Human Resources and received an overall rating of 5.0 or above.
- Individual team members have not received a disciplinary action within the previous twelve months.
- Individual team members have completed all EEO and HIPAA training.
- Individual team members have not received a Distinguished Staff Award in the past five years. (The Quality Service Awards will be used as a basis for eligibility until a five year history has been established for the Distinguished Staff Awards.)
Each recipient receives:
$2,500 award (to be divided equally with a maximum of $500 per team member)
Award Clock (one per team member)
Quality Team Award Nomination Form