More News and Announcements; Documents, Forms and Policies; Videos and Presentations
NIH NEWS here
- Drug Discovery and Development Mini-Symposium - "DRUG DEVELOPMENT AT TTUHSC" presented
Monday, December 07, 2015 - read more
- Effective December 1, 2015, the Office of Sponsored Programs will require a Notice of Intent to submit any Private Foundation Grant Proposal (excluding CH Foundation and South Plains Foundation). This NOI will be due to OSP 3 weeks prior to the agency deadline. The form has been added to the OSP website. Questions regarding this process need to be directed to Jason Fryer or Erin Woods in OSP.
- Dr. Natalia Schlabritz-Lutsevich has been appointed to serve on the Endocrinology, Metabolism, Nutrition and Reproductive Sciences Study Section of the NIH
- NIH Changing Submission Forms and Guidance
- TTU Questers open meeting with speaker Dr. Gary Bell to be held on November 19, 2015 - read more
- NSF and NIH Cracking Down on Formatting Issues
- NSF REVISES GRANT APPLICATION POLICIES
- TTUHSC Factoid: Before this month, TTUHSC had only one patent allowed in the past five years, and now has had three new patents allowed in the past 30 days!
- Translational Research Seminar Series - Dr. Ming Kang Presents "Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia - Drug Development"; November 11, 2015 - read more
- NYT Editorial: Double the N.I.H. Budget
- Lasergene training to be held from 2:00-3:30 pm Friday, May 1st in TTUHSC Room 1C100 - read more
- The TTUHSC Office of Research is happy to announce a new way to access information about your research compliance–related trainings, approvals and safety licenses, as well as financial disclosures and conflict management - read more
- A new Center of Excellence for Translational Neuroscience and Therapeutics has been established at TTUHSC SOM - read more
- Interesting opportunity to access federal databases, please have a look here, and indicate interest to Dr. Alyce Ashcraft (SON): Alyce Ashcraft, Ph.D.
- NSF event in Lubbock to provide basic insight and instruction on how to compete for NSF funding - read more
- April Faculty Research Club is set for Friday, April 24, at 4 pm - read more
- TTUHSC Recombinant and Synthetic DNA Biosafety Committee (RDBC) will be held on Friday, April 24, 2015 at noon, CST - read more
- Dr. Kendra Rumbaugh and collaborators have found that ingredients described in an ancient text are effective against antibiotic resistant bacteria. To read more about these interesting findings please click here- http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/those-medieval-doctors-may-have-been-something-n333561
- IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT NIH R15 GRANT APPLICATIONS
- Congratulations to Dr. Wei Wang, who received a Susan G. Komen Career Catalyst Research Grant award for the project “Targeting MDM2 Oncogene to Treat Triple Negative Breast Cancer”.
- What SBIR/STTR Can Do for You — A SPECIAL WEBCAST AND PRESENTATION
RESOURCES (FORMS AND POLICIES)
VIDEOS (PRESENTATIONS AND WORKSHOPS)
Page last updated on: November 24, 2015 at 12:17 pm