- Assistant Professor, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Lubbock, TX 2000-Present
- Private Medical Oncology/Hematology Practice Odessa, TX 1995-2000
- Private Medical Oncology/Hematology Practice Arlington, TX 1990-1994
Post Doctoral Education:
- Fellowship: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, 1990
- Internship and Residency: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center , 1988
- MD: University of Texas Health Sciences Center-San Antonio, 1985
- BS: Texas Tech University, 1981
- Pena, Camilo & Riaz, Jehanzeb & Hardwicke, Fred July (2014) Painless skin erythema in a patient with a chemoport:Anthracycline therapy extravasation presenting with skin necrosis The Southwest Respiratory and Critical Care Chronicles, 2, 7, 27-28.
- Hardwicke, Fred June (2014) Anemia Case Files: Geriatrics, 127-134.
- , & , & , & , & , & , & , & Hardwicke, Fred & , & , & , October (2012) Cancer testes antigens in breast cancer: biological role, regulation, and therapeutic applicability. International Reviews in Immunology, 31, 5, 302-20.
- Jenkins, Marjorie & Chiriva-Internati, Maurizio & Mirandola, L & Tonroy, C & Tedjarati, S & Davis, N & D'Cunha, Nicholas & Tijani, Lukman & Hardwicke, Fred & Nguyen, Diane & Kast, W & Cobos, Everardo February (2012) Perspective for prophylaxis and treatment of cervical cancer: an immunological approach. International Reviews in Immunology, 31, 1, 3-21.
- Chiriva-Internati, Maurizio & Yu, Y & Mirandola, L & D'Cunha, Nicholas & Hardwicke, Fred & Cannon, MF & Cobos, Everardo & Kast, WM January (2012) Identification of AKAP-4 as a new cancer/testis antigen for detection and immunotherapy of prostate cancer. The Prostate, 72, 1, 12-23.
- Bicalutamide in Combination with Trstuzumab/Pertuzumab for Androgen Receptor (AR) Positive, HER-2 overexpressing breast cancer: a case study using novel therapy TTUHSC, Lubbock, TX; March 2014.
- Bluish Discoloration of Thigh-A Subtle Presentation of a Fatal Infection American College of Physicians Texas Chapter, San Antonio, TX; November 2013.
- Peripheral blood smear unravels mystery in patient presenting with hematuria TTUHSC, Lubbock, TX; March 2013.
- Novel tumor markers in non-small cell lung cancer detected both in serology and tissue American Society of Clinical Oncology, Chicago, IL; June 2012.
- AKAP-4: Cancer/Testis Antigen for Immunotherapy of Prostate Cancer Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, TX; 2011.
- Outstanding Clerkship Educator, TTUHSC, 2014.
- Outstanding Clerkship Educator, TTUHSC, 2013.
- Outstanding Clerkship Educator, TTUHSC, 2012.
- Teacher of the Year, Internal Medicine, 2004.
- Highest Ranking Senior in the School of Arts and Sciences, Texas Tech University, 1981.
Selected Scheduled Teaching:
- IM Residency ITE Conference-Hem/Onc - 2014
Selected Non-Credit Instruction Taught:
- Supportive Care and Cancer - 2014
- Paraneoplastic Syndromes - 2014
- Gastrointestinal Cancers - 2014
- Adjuvant Colon Cancer Therapy - 2013
- Cases in Oncology - 2013
Date last updated: 7/22/2015