- Associate Professor, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Lubbock, TX 2012-Present
Post Doctoral Education:
- Interventional Cardiology Fellow: Mid-America Heart Institute, 1999
- Cardiology Fellow: Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 1998
- Resident: Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, 1995
- MD: The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, 1992
- PhD: Texas A&M University College of Medicine, 1989
- BS: Texas A&M University, 1983
- Yen, Michael & Wischmeyer, Jason & Kapadia, S (2004) Evaluation of chest pain in the emergency room. Lippincott, Williams & Wilkens, Chapt 39.
- Schussler, J & Cameron, C & Anear, A & Donsky, M & Johnson, K & Vallabhan, R & Wischmeyer, Jason December (2004) Effect of bivaliruden on length of stay in the recovery area after percutaneous coronary intervention compared with heparin alone, heparin and abciximab, or heparin and eptifibatide 94, 11, 1417-9.
- Schussler, J & Lander, S & Wissinger, L & Anwar, A & Donsky, M & Johnson, K & Vallbhan, R & Wischmeyer, Jason May (2004) Validation of the i-STAT heandheld activated clotting time for use with bivalirudin 93, 10, 1318-9.
- Wischmeyer, Jason & Kapadia, S (2000) Evaluation of chest pain in the emergency room Lippincott Williams & Wilkens, Chapt 37.
- Wischmeyer, Jason & Huber, K & Johnson, W & Giorgi, L & Laster, S & Daniel, W & Ritherford, B (1999) Procedural Outcomes of Aorto-ostial vs Coronary-ostial Lesions.
- Dean's List, UTMB-Galveston, 1992.
- Edward Randall Medal for Academic Excellence, UTMB-Galveston, 1992.
- Junior Class President, UTMB-Galveston, 1992.
- Senior Class President, UTMB-Galveston, 1992.
- The Gold-Headeed Cane Award, UTMB-Galveston, 1992.
Selected Scheduled Teaching:
- Clinical Cardiomyopathy - 2013
- IVUS Pt I - 2012
- IVUS pt II - 2012
Selected Non-Credit Instruction Taught:
- Internal Medicine 3rd Year Clerkship 2014 - 2015
- Internal Medicine 3rd Year Clerkship 2013 - 2014
Date last updated: 2/23/2015