Double T BSN Undergraduate Program
Offering unique opportunities for students who are not yet registered nurses to receive the latest state-of-the-art nursing education, the Double T BSN program utilizes an all-new curriculum with a focus on transformational thinking that fosters the development of highly qualified and confident nursing professionals. The curriculum will enhance student ability to move from simple to complex concepts by using the flipped classroom approach: applying knowledge gained from lessons assigned ahead of class and integrating the knowledge to in-class discussions, problem-solving scenarios, and hands-on exercises. This model allows students to engage more critically with course material during lecture and discussion, ensuring a lasting understanding of nursing concepts to be used in their nursing career.
All campus locations (effective Fall 2015): Upon completion of prerequisite courses, the BSN degree plan can be completed in four consecutive semesters.
Current tuition information may be received by visiting www.ttuhsc.edu/son/prospective/fees.aspx or contacting Student Business Services from 8:30am-4pm CST at 806-743-7867. The estimated cost of the program can be found by going to our school catalog under financial information. Additional course fees will apply.
- Completion of the TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) V exam with a minimal proficiency level in all the following areas: Reading, Math, Science and English & Language Usage
- Applicants in the Lubbock area may contact the Academic Testing Center on the Texas Tech campus to schedule an exam time.
- Applicants in other areas may:
- Check the ATI website for testing locations that allow online registration
- Contact ATI at (800) 667-7531
- Perform an internet search for "TEAS test sites"
- Exam must be taken no more than one year prior to application submission; scores that are older than 1 year will not be accepted.
- Please click on the following link to review how to register for the TEAS test at PSI. When searching for our institution it will show as: TX Tech U Traditional
- TEAS Testing information: https://www.atitesting.com/Solutions/pre-program/TEAS.aspx