Traditional BSN Undergraduate Program
The School of Nursing offers unique opportunities for students who are not registered nurses to receive the latest state-of-the-art nursing education. The combination of classroom and hands-on learning using patient simulators and hospital settings provides students the ability to learn skills using the most current technology. While benefiting from the expertise of outstanding faculty and the opportunity to work with other health care professionals, students receive an education that prepares them to be nursing leaders.
All campus locations (effective Fall 2015): Upon completion of prerequisite courses, the BSN degree plan can be completed in four consecutive semesters.
Current tuition information may be received by visiting www.ttuhsc.edu/son/prospective/fees.aspx or contacting Student Business Services from 8:30am-4pm CST at 806-743-7867. The estimated cost of the program can be found by going to our school catalog under financial information. Additional course fees will apply.
- Completion of the TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) V exam with a minimal proficiency level in all the following areas: Reading, Math, Science, English and Anatomy & Physiology
- Applicants in the Lubbock area may contact the Academic Testing Center on the Texas Tech campus to schedule an exam time.
- Study guides may be available. Please check with the Office of Student Affairs.
- Applicants in other areas may:
- Check the ATI website for testing locations that allow online registration
- Contact ATI at (800) 667-7531
- Perform an internet search for "TEAS test sites"
- Exam must be taken no more than one year prior to application submission; scores that are older than 1 year will not be accepted.
- Please click on the following link to review how to register for the TEAS test at PSI. When searching for our institution it will show as: TX Tech U Traditional