In the Event of an Employee Incident/Injury(For injuries involving Patients/Visitors/Students or other non-employee HSC customers see HSCOP 75.14)
- Seek medical attention if necessary.
- Call the TTUS Office of Risk Management (806-742-0212) to verbally report the incident and for questions.
- Notify Safety Services (806-743-2597) of the incident and location.
Supervisor Must Complete and Submit
Employee Must Complete and Submit
Witness (if applicable) Must Complete and Submit
Once these forms have been completed, Please fax them to the TTU system Office of Risk Management Claims Coordinator at 806-742-3018 as soon as possible.
How To Get Health Care Under Workers' Compensation InsuranceIf you are hurt on the job...
- You must choose a treating doctor from the list of doctors in the network.
- You may ask you primary care physician to agree to serve as a treating doctor.
- You must go to your treating doctor for all health care for your injury. If you need a specialist, your treating doctor will refer you. If you need emergency care, you may go anywhere.
- The insurance carrier will pay the treating doctor and other network providers.
- You might have to pay the bill if you get health care from someone other than a network doctor without network approval.
Additional procedures and forms may be required depending on nature and location of incident/injury. For detailed information, view the Incident Reporting flowchart for any given campus.