American Geriatrics Society Student Chapter
The AGS Student Chapter network promotes interest in the field of geriatrics among professional health care students at TTUHSC.
The AGS Student Chapter strives to enhance the visibility of geriatric medical care, and to provide educational programs on geriatric health care. Student chapters work toward the goal of the Society with particular emphasis in:
- Encouraging interest in geriatrics among faculty and students in various health care professions concerned with the care of the elderly.
- Advocating interprofessional curriculum development in the Health Sciences Center schools, including geriatrics in the general curriculum and in elective course offerings and interprofessional programs.
- Developing educational opportunities in geriatrics and making them accessible to interprofessional audiences at the TTUHSC and practicing health professionals throughout West Texas.
- Promoting educational activities throughout West Texas and TTHSC's network.
- Click here if you are interested in joining the AGS Student Chapter at the TTUHSC.
- Mary E. Bivins Geriatric Fellowship
|Matthew Geddie, MBA, OTR||Academic Assistant Professor, Occupational Therapy, Allied Health|
Rebecca B. Sleeper, Pharm.D, FCCP, FASCP, BCPS
Associate Dean of Academic Affairs
Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice, GeriatricsTTUHSC School of Pharmacy
Carolyn Perry M.S., CCC-SLP
Department of Speech-Language and Hearing Sciences
Alyce S. Ashcraft PhD, RN, CNE
Professor, School of NursingGlenna Roberts Practiceship in Geriatric Nursing