Billing Compliance Office
The mission of the TTUHSC Billing Compliance Office is to protect the integrity of TTUHSC's clinical operations by implementing an effective billing compliance plan encompassing the billing activities within the School of Medicine, the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine, the School of Nursing, the School of Pharmacy, and the School of Allied Health Sciences at TTUHSC.
The Billing Compliance Office is committed to a model of excellence in developing and executing an effective billing compliance plan for TTUHSC. Excellence in billing compliance will be shown through:
A current, concise, dynamic, effective, and enforceable billing compliance plan
- A professional billing compliance team
- Educational programs which are robust and relevant to employees and agents of TTUHSC
- Monitoring and auditing programs that facilitate timely detection and correction of documentation and billing errors
- Corrective actions which emphasize education, incorporating firm, fair, and escalating disciplinary actions when warranted
- A program which stands as a model for other institutions
Who We Are
We are a nine member team with over 28 years experience in Billing Compliance, but over 70 years experience in health care. We bring a diverse array of talents and strengths which enables us to assist each other in striving to build a most excellent billing compliance program.
PERMIAN BASIN: 701 West Fifth Street, Suite 3142/Room 3156, Odessa, Texas 79763 Fax: 432-335-5322
Melissa McCall, CPC
OVERSIGHT: 3601 4th St., Suite 1BC113, MS 8165, Lubbock, TX 79430 Fax: 806-743-1515
Mildred L. Johnson, JD, CPC, CCEP