Chau M. Le, M.D.
- Program Director, Geriatric Fellowship, 2000-Present
- Associate Professor, 2009-Present
- Assistant Professor, 2000-2009
- Geriatrics Fellowship, 1999-2000
- FM Residency Training, TTUHSC at Odessa
- Medical and Pharmaceutical University of Ho Chi Minh City, 1989
Rosa Vizcarra, M.D.
- Family Medicine Residency Program Director, 2008-Present
- Assistant Program Director, Geriatric Fellowship, 2007 - Present
- Associate Professor, 2011 - Present
- Assistant Professor, 2006-2010
- Completed Geriatric Fellowship, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 2005-2006
- FM Residency Training, Drexel University College of Medicine, Warminster, Pennsylvania, 2003-2005
- Internship, Meadville Medical Center, Meadville, Pennsylvania, 2002-2003
- Autonomous University of Coahuila, Torreon, Coahuila Mexico, 1989-1996
Elenita Usher, M.D.
- Geriatric Clerkship Director, 2010- Present
- Assistant Professor, 2010-Present
- Completed Geriatric Fellowship, TTUHSC Odessa, 2009- 2010
- FM Residency Training, TTUHSC Odessa, 2006-2009
- Physician and Surgeon, 1996 Universidad de San Carlos de Guatemala, Guatemala City, Guatemala C.A Medical and Pharmaceutical University of Ho Chi Minh City, 1989
- Associates Degree in Science, 1988 St. John’s Sixth Form, Belize City, Belize C.A