Faculty » Internal Medicine
William Davis, MD
4th Year MS Clerkship Director
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Administrative Office: 432-335-5250
Patient Appointments / Odessa: 432-335-2222
Residency Training: Memorial Medical Center, Savannah, GA
Medical School: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
Undergraduate School: Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- Pierce JR Jr, Saeed Q, Davis WR. Prostatic Abscess due to Community-Acquired Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences. February 2008; 335(2):154-156.
- Berk SL, Davis WR, Urban RS, Jenkins MR. Medicine PreTest Self-Assessment and Review. 11th ed. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill; 2006. [this is the leading study book for the USMLE Step-II]
- Gopalachar A, Akins RL, Davis WR, Siddiqui AA. Urinary Tract Infection Caused by Aerococcus viridans, a Case Report. Medical Science Monitor, 2004; 10(11):CS73-75.
- Berk SL, Davis WR, Urban RS. Medicine PreTest Self-Assessment and Review. 10th ed. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill; 2004.
- Kelleher SP, Davis WR, Paraskevopoulos N. Gout, Bradycardia, and Hypercholesterolemia after Renal Transplantation. South Med J 2001; 94:732-734.
- Davis WR. Women’s Wellness.The Truth about Caffeine. Your Doctor.com; 2001. [On-line Education Article]
- Berk SL, Davis WR. Medicine PreTest Self-Assessment and Review. 9th ed. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill; 2000.