Residency Program » Salary and Benefits
Salaries are based on academic program level.
Academic Year 2010 - 2011
|PGY 1||PGY||PGY 3|
Academic Year 2009 - 2010
|PGY 1||PGY 2||PGY 3|
Additional benefits include:
- Malpractice Coverage is $100,000 per incident and $300,000 annual aggregate
- Group Health Insurance for residents and eligible dependents
- Dental Insurance for residents and eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance for residents and eligible dependents
- Worker's Compensation
- Vacation is approved for up to 15 working days for PGY 1 & 2 residents and up to 20 working days for PGY 3 residents (vacation does NOT accumulate from year to year).
- Sick Leave for up to 12 working days per year (and accumulates from year to year)
- Family and Parental Leaves of Absence
- Educational Leave
- Educational Funds in the amount of $1000 for PGY1 residents, $1600 for PGY2 residents, and $1700 for PGY3 residents
- Lab coats with embroidered name and laundry service
- Hospital oncall rooms / sleeping quarters
- Pagers provided
- Military Leave no to exceed 15 working days per year
Specific information pertaining to benefits is found in the House Staff Policies.