Randall Tiffany Kelly, M.D., FACOG
Director of Clerkship, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Doctor of Medicine from University of Arizona College of Medicine
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Wayne State University Affiliated Hospitals, Detroit, Michigan
- Diplomat of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Diplomat of the American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians
- Fellowships with American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, America College of Medical Quality, American College of Surgeons and Maternal-Fetal Medicine with Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Member of Central Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine, Society of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, American Association for the Advancement of Science, The New York Academy of Sciences, American Medical Association, Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine, Texas Medical Association, Ector County Medical Society, Texas Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, California, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio and Texas.
- CREOG Award for Excellence in Resident Teaching
- Ob/Gyn Resident's Award for Excellence in Resident Education, twice
- Physician's Recognition Award for Continuing Medical Education, AMA
- Leonard Charpentier Award for Excellence in Resident Education