Irvin Judeah Reiner, M.D.
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology with LSU Service, Charity Hospital of Louisiana, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Doctor of Medicine at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Diplomat of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellowship with the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Primary Course Aviation Medicine, San Antonio, Texas
- Hospital Commander and Flight Surgeon Det. #1, 20th TAC Hospital, RAF Station Woodbridge, England
- Memberships with American Fertility Society, American Medical Association, American Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, Flying Physicians Association, Ector County Medical Society, Houston Obstetricians and Gynecologists Society, Texas Association Of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and the Texas Medical Association
- Licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana and Texas
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at the Permian Basin
- Teacher of the Year Award, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at the Permian Basin
- Writing Award, OBG Management
- CME Award from the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, twice
- American Medical Association Physician's Recognition Award, 10 times
- Medical Economics Writing Award, twice
Irvin J. Reiner, M.D. joined the faculty of Texas Tech Health Sciences Center Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology in 1998 after a 38 year career in the private practice of Obstetrics and Gynecology in Houston, Texas.; A native of New Orleans, Louisiana, he is a graduate of Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans and received his post graduate specialty training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Charity Hospital of Louisiana in New Orleans after completing a tour of duty as an Air Force Flight Surgeon at RAF Station Woodbridge, England. Reiner has had publications in both scientific and non-scientific literature. He has lectured in the Middle East and Far East on topics in operative gynecology. Reiner claims that one of the accomplishments of being in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology for so many years is that he has delivered babies for the babies he has delivered. In addition to his clinical work, Reiner has been active in the affairs of the Texas Medical Association and currently is the President of the Ector County Medical Society.