International Student Checklist
International Student Checklist:
All credentials and admission applications must be received by the deadline date, November 1.
- Submit the PharmCAS application.
- Submit PCAT scores and TOEFL scores to PharmCAS.
- Submit the TTUHSC School of Pharmacy online Merlin Supplemental Application.
- Submit the TTUHSC Supplemental International Student Application and required financial documents* to TTUHSC registrar** (The link to the international student application is in the Merlin application.).
- Submit transcripts from all U.S. colleges and universities attended to PharmCAS.
- Submit a course-by-course evaluation of a foreign transcript to PharmCAS if foreign courses are used to satisfy prerequisites.
- Submit, if accepted, all official U.S. transcripts to TTUHSC.
- Submit, if accepted, official course-by-course foreign credential evaluation to TTUHSC regardless of whether foreign courses were used to satisfy prerequisites.
- *Required financial documents:
- Official Bank Statement
- Financial Statement (letter from sponsor indicating not only that he has the funds to provide support you but that he will support you.)
- Passport bio page (page with personal data)
Make sure all supporting financial documents are sent to:
TTUHSC Registrar- Pharmacy
3601 4th St., MS 8310
Lubbock, TX 79424-8310