Environmental Services (Housekeeping)
For all your housekeeping needs please call 806-743-2060.
The Environmental Services (EVS) Department's mission is to support the functions of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center by providing a clean and safe environment for all patients, students, visitors, faculty and staff. EVS support helps the TTUHSC achieve successful delivery of its healthcare, education and research functions.
The Environmental Services Department provides the following functions:
- Maintains a sanitary and safe environment for all TTUHSC patients, students, visitors, faculty and staff
- Manages the facility recycling program at the Lubbock and Odessa campuses
- Provides support to Plant Operations during facility emergencies
- Sets up for all functions and events in public spaces at the Lubbock campus
- Renders assistance for the facility to successfully pass accreditation requirements for: Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), College of American Pathologists (CAP)
TTUHSC Physical Plant Environmental Services
3601 4th Street STOP 9422
Lubbock, TX 79430-9422