Future Healthcare Professionals' Experience
- March 30, 2019
- TTUHSC Academic Classroom Building - 3601 4th Street, Lubbock, TX 79430
- Registration will open in January 2019.
The Future Health Care Professionals' Experience is a free event for high school and college students, college advisors, and parents, as well as anyone interested in pursuing a health sciences related career. All schools of TTUHSC are involved in the Future Health Care Professionals' Experience. To learn more about the schools please visit their individual pages:
- School of Medicine - MD, MD/MBA, MD/PhD, JD/MD, FMAT, MD/MPH
- School of Nursing - Traditional BSN, RN to BSN, BSN (Second degree), MSN, DNP
- School of Health Professions - CLS, MP, OT, PT, SLHS, SLP, PA, Audiology, AT
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences - Masters, PhD, MPH
- School of Pharmacy - PharmD, PharmD/MBA
The experience will include opportunities to tour the SimLife Center, the School of
Health Professions Clinical Laboratory, and the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
(*must be 13 years of age or older).
REGISTRATION OPENS JANUARY 2019