Exit Counseling | Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
TTUHSC students walking through Lubbock campus courtyard.

Exit Counseling Information

Borrowers of Federal Direct Student Loans who are no longer enrolled at least half-time must complete Federal Exit Counseling. This federal regulation applies to students who have graduated, officially withdrawn, dropped below half-time enrollment, or ceased enrollment at TTUHSC. Federal regulations require you complete exit counseling each time you meet one of these conditions; even if you have completed exit counseling in the past.

You may access your federal student loan history by going to Federal Student Aid - Manage Loans. You will need your FSA ID to access your records. This is an excellent website that reflects all Federal financial aid you have received during your entire post-secondary education (undergraduate, graduate and professional programs).

Loan Repayment Information

The following websites offer information and repayment strategies to assist you with repaying your student loans:


We know the financial aid process can be confusing. Should you have any questions at any point during the exit counseling process or just need a little guidance, please feel free to contact us.