IT Solution Center
Welcome to the IT Solution Center (ITSC). The ITSC assists TTUHSC faculty, staff, and current students with IT provided services and IT related issues. To the left are a list of available resource links and frequently asked questions. We recommend searching SolveIT, our IT knowledge base for answers to most IT questions and solutions to most IT issues. If you are still having trouble locating the information you need or wish to speak with an ITSC representative, please contact the ITSC or regional IT listed below. The ITSC hours of operations are 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. CT, Monday - Friday, and is located on the 1st Floor of the Preston Smith Library in Suite 160 on the TTUHSC Lubbock campus.
The ITSC can assist with a variety of technical issues in the following areas:
- Installing and/or configuring TTUHSC Wi-Fi, VPN, e-mail, McAfee Virus Scan.
- Configuring TTUHSC e-mail on mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops.
- Downloading or purchasing media for select Microsoft and McAfee products.
- eRaider activation and services..
- New computer and peripheral suggestions.
- Avaya VoIP phone support.
- Various hardware and software questions and problems.
IT Solution Center contact information:
IT support for El Paso campus staff, faculty and students is provided by the El Paso IT Help Desk.