Joe Fralick, PhD
Joe Fralick, Ph.D.
Office Phone: 806-743-2555
NIH Postdoctoral Fellow: University of Utah, 1973
PhD: Univeristy of Tennessee Knoxville, 1970
BA: San Jose State University, 1965
- Kay, Mathew & Fralick, Joe (2016) Display Phage Therapy: The Development of a Probiotic Bio-therapeutic for Countermeasures against Cholera Toxin. CRC Press.
- Fralick, Joe & Kay, Mathew (2016) Display Phage Therapy: The Development of a Probiotic Biotherapeutic for Countermeasures against Cholera Toxin CRC Press Boca Raton, 133-148.
- Yates, Zeni & Fralick, Joe (2015) Characterization of mutations affecting the assembly of TolC. Conference Proceedings of 7th Annual Meeting of Center for Membrane Protein Research.
- Bai, J & Bhagavathi, R & Tran, Phat & Muzzarelli, K & Wang, D & Fralick, Joe May (2014) Evidence that the C-terminal region is involved in the stability and functionality of OprM in E. coli. Microbiological research, 169, 5-6, 425-31.
- Kay, Mathew & Fralick, Joe Monitoring Active Phage Infections on clinically Relevant Mature E. coli biofilms using a lux chemiluminescence marker American Society for Microbiology - Texas Branch.