Safe Return for Visitors
We are honored to have visitors on our campuses and look forward to welcoming you
once we fully reopen.
- Campus tours are temporarily canceled until further notice. Prospective students should contact the Office of Admissions for their respective academic program.
- University suppliers should reference the Texas Tech University System COVID-19 Health and Safety Procedures.
- As an added precaution, we have limited public access to our buildings with designated patient entrances. All other exterior doors will remain locked, requiring TTUHSC badge access for entry.
- Please note facial coverings and wellness screenings including temperature checks are required on TTUHSC campuses and university-related facilities.
- At this time, incoming international travel for learners and visitors may resume. However, any international visitors, including prospective employees, guests and speakers will be subject to a 14-day self-isolation time period prior to coming onto campus.
- Please contact Nicole Hines (Nicole.email@example.com) with the Office of Institutional Health to share information related to dates of planned visit; origin country as well as countries traveled to along the international visitor’s travel route; and contact information so that she may provide guidance on self-isolation requirements.
- Consistent with TTUHSC OP 10.10, International Visitors, it will be the responsibility of the TTUHSC school or department hosting an international visitor to ensure that the appropriate self-isolation time period has passed and that the international visitor has appropriately self-screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to the beginning of any TTUHSC campus activity.