Tetyana Vasylyeva, MD
1980 Dnipropetrovsk Medical Institute, Ukraine
Post Graduate Training
1995 Pediatrics, Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kiev, Ukraine
2006 Pediatrics Texas Tech University – Amarillo
2008 Fellowship in Pediatric Nephrology, Children’s Hospital Boston, Harvard Medical School
• Liu Y, Chattopadhyay N, Qin S, Szekeres C, Vasylyeva T, Mahoney ZX, Taglienti M, Bates CM, Chapman HA, Miner JH, Kreidberg JA.Coordinate integrin and c-Met signaling
regulate Wnt gene expression during epithelial morphogenesis.Development. 2009 Mar;136(5):843-53.
• Selvan V, Vasylyeva TL, Turner CT, Regueira O. One Disease, Multiple Manifestations. Pediatric Annals 37(2): 92-95, 2008.
• Vasyleva T. Novel roles of the IGF-IGFBP axis in etiopathophysiology of diabetic nephropathy. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 76(2):177-86, 2007.
• Rincon-Choles H, Vasylyeva T, Pergola P, et. al. ZO-1 Expression and Phosphorylation in Diabetic Nephropathy. Diabetes 55 (4), 894-900, 2006.
• Vasylyeva T, Chen X, Ferry R. Insulin-like growth factor binding protein-3 mediates cytokine-induced mesangial cell apoptosis. Growth Hormone & IGF Research, Vol 15 (3),
pp 207-214, 2005.
• Vasylyeva T, Vasylyeva O . Risk factors for chronic bronchitis among adolescents and young adults. Eur Respir J 26: Suppl. 49, 606s, 2005.
• Vasylyeva T, Chen X, Ferry R. Insulin-like growth factor binding protein-3 mediates cytokine-induced mesangial cell apoptosis. Growth Horm IGF Res. 15(3): 207-14, 2005.