Eugene Luckstead, M.D.
Professor, Vice Regional Chair of Pediatrics
1963 University of Iowa College of Med, Iowa City, IA
Post Graduate Training
1964 Rotating Internship, Oakland Naval Hospital, Oakland, CA
1966 Pediatrics, Oakland Naval Hospital, Oakland, CA
1971 Pediatric Cardiology, University of Kansas
1972 Pediatric Cardiology
• Luckstead, E. F: Greydanus, DE et al; in Pediatric Physical Diagnosis; Chapter 9: The Cardiovascular System McGraw-Hill, 2007.
• Luckstead, EF and Noubani H. Cardiovascular Disorders in the Adolescent. In Essentials in Adolescent Medicine, Greydanus DE, et. al.eds. McGraw Hill, NY; 2006; 129-156.
• Patel D, Luckstead EF, Greydanus D. Sports Injuries Chapter 33: In Greydanus DE et.al.eds, Essentials of Adolescent Medicine, McGraw Hill; 2006:677-692.
• Luckstead, E. F: Cardiovascular Disorders in the College Student; College health; Greydanus, DE et al; Pediatr Clin NA;WB Saunders :2005:52:243-278.
• Patel DR, Greydanus DE, Luckstead EF Sr. The college athlete. Pediatr Clin North Am. 2005; 52:25-60.
Srilatha Alapati, MD
Assistant Professor, Pediatric Cardiology
Medical School: JSS Medical College, Mysore, Karnataka
Pediatric Residency: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Amarillo, TX
Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship: University of Texas Health Sciences Center, Houston, TX
Board Certified: American Board of Pediatrics
Board Certified: American Board of Pediatrics Cardiology eligible
Peer Review Publications/Journal Articles
•"Tetrology of Fallot in the Neonate”. Srilatha Alapati MD, P.Syamasundar Rao MD. Neonatology Today, News and Information for BC/BE Neonatologists and Perinatologists, May 2011. Available at http://www.neonatologytoday.net/newsletters/nt-may11.pdf
•“Treatment of juvenile xanthogranuloma”. Daniel G. Stover BA, Srilatha Alapati MD, Osvaldo Regueira MD, Curtis Turner MD, James A. Whitlock MD. Pediatric Blood and Cancer, Mar 2008. Available at http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/pbc.21523/abstract. This case report was also published in Pediatric News Letter.
•“Hypoplastic left heart syndrome”. Srilatha Alapati MD, P.Syamasundar Rao MD. Neonatology Today, News and Information for BC/BE Neonatologists and Perinatologists, December 2011. Available at http://www.neonatologytoday.net/newsletters/nt-dec11.pdf