Golder Wilson, M.D.
Clinical Professor of Pediatrics
1972 University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
Post Graduate Training
1970 PhD Biochemistry University of Chicago
1973 Pediatrics, New England Medical Center
1977 Medical Genetics, University of Michigan
Medical Genetics, 1982
• Wilson GN. Neonate with hypotonia and subtle anomalies—Down syndrome. Consultant
for Pediatricians 2008; 7:69-77.
• Ramirez MO, Wilson GN. Ear anomalies and neck sinuses in a newborn—branchio-oto-renal
syndrome. Consultant for Pediatricians 2007; 6:615-618.
• Wilson GN. Photoquiz on eye diseases—Wilson disease, neurofibromatosis-1, and Waardenburg
syndrome. Consultant. 2007; 47:769-774.
• Habiba NM, Boger JA, Wilson GN. Child with unusual appearance, inguinal hernia,
accelerated growth, and developmental delay (Hunter syndrome). Consultant for
Pediatricians 2007; 6:149-152.
• Wilson GN. A need for pediatric genetics. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2007; 161:1010.
• Wilson GN. Child with facial anomalies and developmental delay (Niikawa syndrome).
Consultant for Pediatricians.2006; 5:223-226.
• Wilson GN. Medical Genetics: Five Hot Topics for Obstetrics and Gynecology. Panhandle
Health. 2005; 15:36-39.
• Wilson GN, Tonk V: GEN-ARM: Genetics Education Network for Assessment, Referral,
and Management. A CD-ROM for Nursing Genetics Education. 2007; can be
accessed at www.dshs.state.tx.us/genetics/wilson.shtm
• Opitz JM, Wilson GN, Gilbert-Barness E. Abnormalities of blastogenesis, organogenesis,
and phenogenesis. In E Gilbert-Barness, RP Kapur, LL Oligny, JR Siebert eds.
Potter’s Pathology of the Fetus, Infant and Child, Philadelphia PA: Mosby-Elsevier,
• Wilson GN, Oligny LL: Mechanisms of development and growth: Molecular genetics.
In E Gilbert-Barness, RP Kapur, LL Oligny, JR Siebert eds. Potter’s Pathology of the
Fetus, Infant and Child. Philadelphia PA: Mosby-Elsevier; 2007
• Wilson GN, PreTest Biochemistry and Genetics. New York, McGraw-Hill; 2007.