Faculty Women's Club Activities
The Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Faculty Women's Club is open to all
TTUHSC faculty wives, residents' wives, and women faculty. The goals of the FWC are:
- To provide a support network of women who understand the unique aspects of medical
- To help in the transition for newcomers to TTUHSC and Lubbock.
- To support the faculty recruitment efforts of the School of Medicine by hosting visitors
during the faculty candidate interview process.
- To establish relationships with similar women's groups, such as the TTU Women's Club and the Alliance.
- To encourage participation in the many cultural and family opportunities within the
West Texas area.
Annual dues are $20 for faculty and $10 for residents. For more information regarding
membership, please contact any of the FWC Officers, or download a membership form and mail it as noted.
The views and opinions expressed in this site are strictly those of the site author
and in no way represent those of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, the
Board of Regents, nor the State of Texas. © 2015 TTUHSC Faculty Women's Club