How Do I Request a Transcript?
A Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center transcript includes a record of a student's enrollment at TTUHSC. Student must request each school and degree individually to obtain all academic history at TTUHSC.
For USPS regular first class mailed transcripts you will need to complete our Transcript Request Form.
For Electronic PDF and Expedited transcript orders. You can request your transcript online through Credentials, Inc. ordering service.
Walk in transcript requests can be made in person at the Office of the Registrar. (Located in the Academic Classroom Building, 2nd floor in Room 2C400 - across from the Synergistic Center)
Unofficial transcripts are only available to currently-enrolled students at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, and can be accessed through the HSCMyTech Student Portal. The unofficial transcript can be accessed by following these steps:
Under the "HSCMyTech" tab, go to the "Manage My Enrollment" section. You will select “Transcript”, then select "Unofficial Transcript - View Online".
- NOTE: the unofficial transcript is for viewing purposes only, and printing the unofficial
transcript out might not meet the requirements that an official transcript would provide)
Click "Submit", to view your unofficial transcript.
Please email Registrar@ttuhsc.edu with the upload information for your ERAS transcript and Dean's Letter (MSPE). PDF's requested from Credentials will appear encrypted.
If using the AAMC MIDUS Upload, use the following information for your MSPE and ERAS Request. If your fellowship does not participate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email addresses or mailing addresses to send them to.
TTUHSC Office of the Registrar
3601 4th Street, MS 8310
Lubbock, TX 79430-8310
The Office of the Registrar uploads the documents as to the specifications required on the MIDUS instructions. The Office of the Registrar is not responsible for verifications of those documents once they are uploaded and a confirmation is received. The applicant will then be responsible to ensure the documents are accessible on the receiving end.
If the Fellowship program you are applying to does not use the AAMC MIDUS site, please send an email request to email@example.com with your full name, date of birth and last four digits of your social security number along with the email address of the Program requesting your documents and the Registrar's office will email the MSPE and ERAS transcript to them directly.
Dean's Letters (MSPE's) are only released directly to a program or application service. They are not released to students without review and approval by the Associate Dean of Student Affairs for the School of Medicine and Office of General Counsel.
- Students have the legal right to review and inspect their educational record. Students wishing to do so must submit their request in writing to the Registrar who will in turn schedule an appointment within 45 days of receipt of the request.
- An official transcript will not be issued unless all financial obligations to the University have been satisfied.
- Official Transcripts will not be faxed. They may only be picked up or mailed. If this is your first semester at TTUHSC, you will not have an Official Transcript until grades are posted.
- All transcript orders will be reviewed for holds and audited to insure accuracy. Depending upon the time of year, expect a minimum fulfillment time of 5 business days.
- In the Fall of 2008, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center underwent a student record system conversion. Every effort has been made to insure the accuracy of your academic record. Should you note any discrepancies, please contact our offices immediately for a more detailed review of your record.