The Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, masters, doctoral, and professional degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. The Commission should be contacted only if there is evidence that appears to support the institution’s significant non-compliance with a requirement or standard.
A member of the Texas Tech University System, TTUHSC has been accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) as a separate institution from Texas Tech University since 2004. TTUHSC received its reaffirmation of accreditation from SACSCOC in 2009 and will be seeking reaffirmation again in 2019.
- September 2018: Submission of Compliance Certification Report (CCR) to SACSCOC
- March 19-21 2019: On-site peer review
- December 2019: Announcement by SACSCOC about the institution's reaffirmation of accreditation
- 2015 Fifth-Year Interim Report
- 2009 Compliance Certification Report
- Goals for Student Achievement
- Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Accreditation (OIEA)
Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Accreditation