International Employment Services
Welcome to the Office of International Employment Services. Working within the Human Resources department in Lubbock, this office will serve all campuses of TTUHSC offering employment immigration counseling, non-immigrant work visa processing, permanent residency processing, and I-9 compliance regulation.
Gabriella Manolache, J.D., Managing Director, International Employment Services
Ms. Manolache holds a jurist doctor degree from the Thomas M. Cooley Law School and a B.A. in International Relations from Michigan State University. Gabriella joins TTUHSC after practicing employment immigration law for corporate clients. She will direct the office and focus on the development of strategies, policies and procedures for the employment of foreign nationals including permanent resident processing. She is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
Phone: 806-743-2865, Extension 265
Suzanne Foust, Section Coordinator, International Employment Services
Phone: 806-743-2865, Extension 264
The office is located in HSC Room 1B211.
Mail: TTUHSC, Office of International Employment Services, 3601 4th Street, Stop 8100, Lubbock, TX 79430.
- Employment-based Nonimmigrant and Permanent Residency Petitions(New!)
- Foreign Employees Information Form
- International Travel Passport Deadline
- Attention: Employees Working Under an Employment Authorization Document:
- Effective September 1, 2007, upon expiration of your Employment Authorization Document, you will no longer be able to work. You will not be able to start work again until you have a valid Employment Authorization Document or Interim Employment Authorization Doc
Exchange Visitor Program (J-1 Visa)
- HSC OP 70.28 Exchange Visitor Program (J-1 Visa)
- Attachment A - Application for Exchange Visitor Visa (J-1), DS-2019 Request Form & Attestation Form
- Attachment B - Sample "Five Point Letter"
- Attachment C - Exchange Visitor Program Rules
- Attachment D - Exchange Visitors Rules
- Attachment E - Instructions for Entering the U.S. as a J-1 Exchange Visitor
- Attachment F - Program Health Insurance Agreement Form