International Employment Services
Welcome to the Office of International Employment Services. Working within the Human Resources department in Lubbock, this office will serve all campuses of TTUHSC offering employment immigration counseling, non-immigrant work visa processing, permanent residency processing, and I-9 compliance regulation.
Anne Githae, J.D. Managing Director of International Employment Services (IES)
Anne is a licensed immigration attorney. Her areas of expertise are in immigration law, administrative law, compliance, due diligence, and regulatory affairs. In her most recent position, she served as an Immigration Legal Affairs Advisor at The University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, TX. She served as the institution�s subject-matter expert on immigration matters. Her experience includes: acting as a high-level expert and advisor to senior leadership in developing overall policies and programs, short and long range plans; independently reviewing and processing complex issues, developing and evaluating all action plans to address specific immigration issues. Ms. Githae received her BA degree in Political Science from Lenoir-Rhyne University and her Doctor of Jurisprudence (Law Degree) from Thomas M. Cooley Law School. She is a member of American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), NAFSA-Association of International Educators, and Phi Sigma Alpha, a Political Science honors society.
Suzanne Foust, Section Coordinator, International Employment Services
Feroza Haq, Section Coordinator, International Employment Services
The office is located in HSC Room 1B211.
Mail: TTUHSC, Office of International Employment Services, 3601 4th Street, Stop 8100, Lubbock, TX 79430.
- Employment-based Nonimmigrant and Permanent Residency Petitions(New!)
- Foreign Employees Information Form
- International Travel Passport Deadline
- Attention: Employees Working Under an Employment Authorization Document:
- Effective September 1, 2007, upon expiration of your Employment Authorization Document, you will no longer be able to work. You will not be able to start work again until you have a valid Employment Authorization Document or Interim Employment Authorization Doc
Exchange Visitor Program (J-1 Visa)
- HSC OP 70.28 Exchange Visitor Program (J-1 Visa)
- Attachment A - Application for Exchange Visitor Visa (J-1), DS-2019 Request Form & Attestation Form
- Attachment B - Sample "Five Point Letter"
- Attachment C - Exchange Visitor Program Rules
- Attachment D - Exchange Visitors Rules
- Attachment E - Instructions for Entering the U.S. as a J-1 Exchange Visitor
- Attachment F - Program Health Insurance Agreement Form