2018 Annual Optician Conference
Friday, July 20, 2018 | TTUHSC Lubbock Campus
For additional information, please contact Terry Arranaga at 806-743-9972 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Attendee Registration
If you are paying by CHECK, please complete the registration form HERE and press submit button at the bottom of the page.
If you are paying with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover), please click HERE.
Your exhibit fee includes:
- One 6-foot draped table and two chairs in the exhibit area.
- Access to attendees during registration, breaks, and lunch.
- Breakfast and lunch for those who staff the table.
- Attendance at all lectures and Continuing Education Credit (if needed) for those who staff the table.
- Support acknowledgement
Vendor Exhibitor General Information
- Registration is due no later than July 9, 2018. Space for vendors is limited, so please register early to ensure your booth.
- Set-up will be available at 7:00 am on a first-come, first-served basis (unless necessity of electrical outlet as indicated on the registration form).
- TTUHSC personnel will not be able to accept advance shipments of displays. Please ship your display to your hotel and bring the materials with you the day of the conference.
- If you reserve exhibit space and do not show to claim such space, the exhibit fee will not be waived and will be due and payable to TTUHSC-Ophthalmology.
- A block of rooms is set aside at Marriott Courtyard (806.368.8403) and Hyatt Place (806.741.0200). Please ask for the Optician Conference rate.
- For additional information: contact Terry Arranaga at 806.743.9972 or email@example.com
If you are paying your vendor registration by CHECK, please complete the registration form HERE and press the submit button at the bottom of the page.
If you are paying your vendor registration with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover), please click HERE.
Annual Ophthalmic Technician Seminar
- October 26, 2018
2019 Clinical Optometry Update and Review
We're here to help. Contact us if you have questions.
806-743-2412, fax: 806-743-2471