Accessing TTUHSC Email While Abroad
Below is important information about accessing TTUHSC email while abroad and setting up VPN.
Access to TTUHSC IT Resources such as email will require supplemental configuration to your phone, laptop, or tablet prior to your departure for your trip abroad.
VPN must be set up in order to access TTUHSC email while abroad, and it must be set up on any device you may wish to use to check your TTUHSC email while abroad. Please note, a change to an eRaider password while abroad will effect VPN access, and as such, VPN must be re-configured with the new password prior to your departure.
If your eRaider password will expire while abroad, updating the password and re-configuring VPN with the new password should occur prior to your departure. This can be completed at the eRaider weblink: https://eraider.ttuhsc.edu/.
Additional instructions for setting up VPN are below:
- Go to Solveit.ttuhsc.edu
- Select the LOGIN button in the upper right hand corner
- Login using your eRaider ID & password
- Type VPN in the field next to FIND ANSWERS and select FIND ANSWERS or hit enter
- A series of options will be listed on the screen. Select TTUHSC VPN Procedures which will provide linked options to select from based on the device you plan to use or the operating system of your computer.
If you encounter any issues when setting up VPN, please contact the IT Solution Center for additional assistance.
Contact information for the IT Solution Center:
- Email: ITSolutions@ttuhsc.edu
- Lubbock: (806) 743-1234
- Abilene: (325) 696-0550
- Amarillo: (806) 414-9550
- Dallas: (214) 358-9550
- Permian Basin: (432) 703-5500