How to Help
The STAR Program is designed for individuals who have reached the point of medical discharge and are looking for more long-term rehabilitative options. All STAR members receive speech and language group therapy free of charge.
The STAR Program is funded by the Stroke Recovery/Aphasia Therapy Endowment fund. This fund is managed by the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Office of Institutional Advancement.
If you would like to donate to the Stroke & Aphasia Recovery (STAR) Program, follow these simple steps:
- Go to: http://donate.give2tech.com
- Click on the Search for a specific fund
- Type Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences Patient Services Endowment in the text box.
- Complete your transaction by proceeding through the final steps.
- You should receive an email confirming your gift.