How to Help
The STAR Program is designed for individuals who have reached the point of medical discharge and are looking for more long-term rehabilitative options. All STAR members receive speech and language group therapy free of charge.
The STAR Program is funded by the Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences Adult Patient Services Endowment fund. This fund is managed by the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Office of Institutional Advancement.
If you would like to donate to the Stroke & Aphasia Recovery (STAR) Program, follow these simple steps:
- Go to: http://donate.give2tech.com
- Click on the Search for a specific fund
- Type Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences Patient Services Endowment in the text box.
- Complete your transaction by proceeding through the final steps.
- You should receive an email confirming your gift.