Exploring a connection to something bigger than ourselves, which may involve the search for meaning in life or the development of congruence among our actions, beliefs, and values.
- Pursue opportunities to experience wonder and awe
- Identify your core values; adopt a lifestyle congruent with them
- Seek to connect with something greater than yourself
- Listen to sacred or inspirational music
- Pray and/or meditate, and if desired, attend religious services
Tips for Spiritual Wellness:
- Occasionally, take a moment to look up at the stars at night or take in the beauty
of a flower; allow yourself to be amazed by the awesomeness of the world around us.
- Adopt daily or weekly meditative practices that connect you with yourself and the
world around you; cultivate a sense of being part of Something or Someone much greater
- Take a mindful approach to your day; increase your sensitivity to the things that
are presented to your five senses and take fewer things for granted.