Return to Campus Plan
- Special Covid Edition TOWN HALL HUDDLE video - July 20, 2021
- Although FACIAL COVERINGS ARE not mandated FOR TTUHSC TEAM MEMBERS, STUDENTS, PATIENTS AND GUESTS, TTUHSC highly recommends that facial coverings be worn when individuals are indoors among groups of people
- Effective August 1, 2021, TTUHSC is at 100% capacity and normal operations on our campuses for clinical services, academics, and all other campus-based operations.
- Please continue to reference TTUHSC SAFE page for current safety protocols, balancing increased campus operations with appropriate safety measures.
- TTUHSC will continue to monitor guidance from the CDC and local public health experts. If circumstances change, we will pivot to reduce on-campus operations as appropriate.
Our priority is to maintain a safe environment as we transition back to working on campus for operations, clinics, academic instruction and managed care units.
University leadership is working diligently to create safe and healthy learning environments. We look forward to welcoming students and team members back to our campuses. MORE
As an added precaution, we have limited public access to our buildings. You will need your TTUHSC badge. MORE
We have established guidance on use of campus spaces for classes, meetings and events to balance our pursuit of excellence with measures to reduce risk to wellness. MORE
As a health sciences center, we respect the right of team members, students, patients, and guests to choose to wear a facial covering in accordance with personal health practices while on the TTUHSC campuses. MORE
Your best line of defense against a virus is right at your fingertips — clean hands prevent spread of disease. MORE
This phased approach to safely return our operations back to campuses. The phased plan serves as our guideline as we respond to the impact of COVID-19. MORE
The TTUHSC Facilities and Safety Services team is committed to following CDC recommended practices for the health and well-being of our campus communities. MORE
Our students and team members have a significant role in protecting our TTUHSC community. Daily self-screenings completed before coming to campus will help minimize the spread of COVID-19. MORE
With the reopening of Texas and other states nationwide, if you choose to travel, we want to help make your trip a safe one. MORE
TTUHSC in partnership with TDCJ has placed protocols in place to ensure the best and safest care possible. MORE
TTUHSC has implemented safety precautions at our clinics, and now offers virtual appointments to ensure the best and safest care possible. MORE
We are honored to have visitors on our campuses and look forward to welcoming you once we fully reopen. MORE