TTUHSC Faculty Women's Club
The Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Faculty Women's Club is open to all TTUHSC faculty, faculty spouses, and spouses of residents. The goals of the FWC are:
- To provide a support network of those who understand the unique aspects of medical family life.
- To help in the transition for newcomers to TTUHSC and Lubbock.
- To support the faculty recruitment efforts of the School of Medicine by hosting visitors during the faculty candidate interview process.
- To establish relationships with similar groups, such as the TTU University Women's Club (UWC) and the Lubbock County Medical Society Alliance (LCMSA).
- To encourage participation in the many cultural and family opportunities within the West Texas area.
Annual dues are $20 for faculty and $10 for residents. MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN TO ALL TTUHSC FACULTY, FACULTY SPOUSES, AND SPOUSES OF RESIDENTS. For more information regarding membership, please contact any of the FWC Officers, or download a membership form and mail it as noted.